AlloMap® Workshops and Presentations
Our Medical Affairs team offers clinical workshops throughout the year where clinicians have an opportunity to enhance their understanding of AlloMap testing with other colleagues in the heart transplant community.
The topics of discussion include training on the clinical utility of AlloMap, review of patient case studies, and group discussions on center specific experiences.
A guest speaker from a leading medical center is present at every event.
The upcoming schedule for 2013:
- Cardiac Transplant Teams Workshop
- Currently being scheduled
- MD Advisory Meetings
- Friday, March 15, 2013 – New York City
- Friday, March 22, 2013 – New Orleans
- Friday, May 10, 2013 – Newport Beach
- Thursday, June 13, 2013 - TBD
- Nurse Clinical Workshop
- Friday, April 12, 2013, Nashville
- Friday, June 7, 2013, Chicago
- Friday, September 13, 2013, Phoenix
- Friday, October 18, 2013, Washington DC
- Friday, November 15, 2013, Ft. Lauderdale
If you are interested in attending one of these workshops or would like additional information, please call 415-287-2397 or email us at email@example.com.
Note: These workshops are for Health Care Professionals ONLY.
Our Medical Affairs representatives are available to provide an in-person clinical presentation on the use of AlloMap testing at your medical center. To contact a Medical Affairs Representative, please call 1-888-255-6627 to obtain additional information.